[Modularit-users] ModularIT wiki english translation

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Thu Jan 15 14:47:50 WET 2009

I've been through the main wiki page making corrections. But I couldn't
understand the end of this sentence though where it mentions 'like the ISO
establishes in case of disaster'

"The backup copies can be made on external usb hard disks. These copies are
encrypted and the hard disks can be replaced and automatically added to the
system, so a copy can be taken out of the data center, like the ISO....
establishes in case of disaster."

And another thing - I can't seem to edit the news items which are linked to
from the home page. Is that possible?

-- Richard